Saturday, March 03, 2007

Day 3 - 50NL and 100NL

I played some 50NL and played pretty badly (too loose) and just took some bad beats. So ... I decided to TAG it up at 100NL (where they respect my raises). Bottom line was that I ran hot as hell.

Had set after set which got paid off, etc. I played really well too - folding KJo in MP, and just dumping hands like 97s in the cutoff. Here is me with 4 buy-ins at one of the tables:


After two days, I've earned 646.91 UB points, so I'm on track to get 2000 for the week (which is my goal to get more bonus). I also reduced the number of tables on which I played to 3. I think that really helped focus my attention.

And here are my updated PT stats:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tall Mat said...

Nice one fella. I too played too loose etc. at 50NL this morning and dropped 2 buy-ins. Then moved up to 200NL (by mistake! meant to go to 100NL) and got AA very first hand...see forum for details!

GL.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home