Sunday, March 11, 2007

FTP Medals

So FTP is running this Iron Man Challenge with medals. If you earn 200 points per day you can achieve different levels and get different medals. You can trade your medals in for Bonuses, your own table, etc. For me, getting the daily 200 points works out at around 400 hands. Since I'm playing on UB as well, I just log onto FTP and get through the 400 hands at 200NL and call it a day.

This means I run supper nitty. Here are the last two days:

It's been kind of fun. Basically I haven't really gotten myself in marginal situations and have made the most out of my good hands. It's been fold, fold fold, but it's not stressful and I've gotten paid off.

***********************************************************************
Here is one gift: http://www.pokerhand.org/?895483

I kept on looking to see if I have the best hand over and over. I figured he might have a set or something. Maybe two pair. Instead, it's top pair, medium kicker. Thank you.
***********************************************************************
This was a strange hand. I have no idea why p3r didn't raise this flop:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?895487
***********************************************************************
Here my aces hold very huge 80/6 fish:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?892879

The crazy thing is that I'm only 53/47 to win it on the flop.
***********************************************************************
I'm also sick, but if I'm going to be sick, now is the time. We are on spring break.

My UB bankroll is over 3K but I've been on a downswing there. I started playing some 200NL with 15 buy-ins and felt pretty comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home