Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Conversation with Paul Wolfe

Paul Wolfe, FTP Pro, complained about this hand:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1025529

We had a conversation about it after it happened.

Dealer: Paul Wolfe shows [Jh Ts]
Dealer: TheXC shows [5s 5d]
Dealer: Paul Wolfe shows two pair, Jacks and Eights
Dealer: TheXC shows a full house, Fives full of Eights
Dealer: TheXC wins the pot ($1,909) with a full house, Fives full
of Eights
Dealer: Hand #2266449094

Paul Wolfe: amzing
Paul Wolfe: nobody ever has to bluff
TheXC: I bluff sometimes ...
Paul Wolfe: all ive seen all day are sets
TheXC: Bunch of set-mining nits?
Paul Wolfe: id love to see 1 bluff
Paul Wolfe: lol
Paul Wolfe: make me feel better
TheXC: Move up to 25/50 ...
Paul Wolfe: ur right
Paul Wolfe: ill keep trying

I give such good advice ...

I ended up with over 5K at one table.


While I played well at 5/10, I got destroyed at 3/6 which put me down around 1K for the day. I also had some bad plays, but just couldn't catch a break. Ugh. I also missed out on value. I still have so much to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home