Friday, March 16, 2007

BR at $7,000 + $500 FTP bonus ...

Wow ... after getting owned at $400NL in February, I've grinded out $200NL and am back up to over $7,000. I swear not to move up to 2/4 until I have a BR of $10,000.

I also decided to cut back on my play at UB for the March $1K challenge. The software is really fast and I don't enjoy it. I found that I enjoy FTP a lot more and tend to do a lot better there. I guess I will leave the UB money there in case I want to use it again for whatever reason. Good to have $$ on different sites I guess.

I also got a $500 bonus from FTP which I have to work off by the end of March. I worked off $60 of it today after ~3 hours of play. I ran pretty well and played pretty nitty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Just curious as to why you think it would be smart at all to move up to 2/4 without a BR of at least $14,000?

3:30 AM  
Blogger verneer said...

A BR of 10K is 25 buy-ins which is good enough to handle the variance. As long as a level is profitable I don't think it's bad to take shots at it (as long as you know that you can move down and rebuild).

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home