Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Getting my own table at FTP

I've exchanged my Iron-Man medals for my own table:

********************************************************************
Hello,

You have purchased your own personal ring game table. In order for us to
process your order we will need the following details:

Table Name: "TheXC"
Game: All ring game types are available
Type: NL PL Limit CAP (Regular, Deep or Speed)
Stakes: All stakes available
Table Size: 9-8 6 or 2 handed

Once you have replied you will receive an email within 24 hours confirming
the creation of your table.

Thank you
Jose
Team Full Tilt
********************************************************************

I know that I want to play Regular 6-handed NL Hold'em, but I'm unsure about the stakes. My options are 100NL - 400NL. 200NL is a very profitable level that I've done really well in. In fact, that's where I've built the majority of my roll. 100NL would be fun to just go and play really loose and aggressive at. 400NL is just a level where one can knock out $1,000 per day pretty consistently.

I guess I'll decide in the next few days ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home