Saturday, April 07, 2007

Thinking about a hand ...

I raise ThTs on the button. Hustlaaa4life, a very solid lag (24/20), 3-bets me from the BB. We're about 100BB's deep and from mining, I've noticed that's he's the biggest winner from the last few days. He's playing as high as 5/10 so he's definitely not a fish.

Preflop: Th Ts

My thinking pre-flop: We're not that deep. If I think he's stealing, I could 4-bet him, but if he shoves, I have not fold. There is no need to waste my positional advantage, so just calling here is correct.

Flop: 2c 5d Td

I flop the nuts and as expected, he leads into me for $76. Now ... I could either call or raise. If he's got air, I could entice him to bluff again, but since he's solid and perceives me as solid, he probably won't shove AK with no draw there. Any overpair will probably shove if I raise small, so that's what I elect to do - I make it $170. He shoves with Kd Kh and I avoid a King and running diamonds to take it.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?975468

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home