Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cleaning up my April PT numbers ...

I noticed that I was in the red for April at 200NL (went on a HORRIBLE run at the beginning), so I decided to play 200NL until I was in the green.

It's amazing how many bad players are at this level. Right now, I'm playing 4 tables and more than 1/2 of the players are running at VPIP > 35 with PFR < 15. I got that taken care of, even though this hand alone would have taken care of it:

**********************************************************************************

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$1/$2 Blinds
4 Players
http://www.legopoker.com/hh/

mrblueshirt: $308.95
Big Iron 7: $107.65
tutorsack: $53.80
TheXC: $267.50

Preflop: TheXC is dealt Kd Ad (4 Players)
tutorsack folds, TheXC raises to $7, mrblueshirt calls $6, Big Iron 7 folds

Mrblueshirt's numbers are 51/10/1. He's calling everything.

Flop: ($16) Kh Ac 9c (2 Players)
mrblueshirt checks, TheXC bets $12, mrblueshirt raises to $24, TheXC raises to $54, mrblueshirt calls $30

Great flop for me. I have top two on a no-drawy flop. I'm 98% sure here my hand is best. He probably has a weak Ace or a flush draw. I want to build the pot and price him in.

Turn: ($124) 3s (2 Players)
mrblueshirt checks, TheXC bets $90, mrblueshirt calls $90

No club ... that's great. I want to leave myself just one bet by the river.

River: ($304) 6h (2 Players)
mrblueshirt checks, TheXC bets all-in for $116.50, mrblueshirt calls $116.50

Another safe card ... I'll all-in regardless.

Pot Size: $537 ($2 Rake)

mrblueshirt had Ah 3h (two pair, Aces and Threes)
TheXC had Kd Ad (two pair, Aces and Kings)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home